What music are you listening to?

shibuichi

VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
Tadpole

Shibuichi, I've found the embed feature works, not sure if it will for all YTs though! You remove the code before and after "[MEDIA...]
Yes it does work but, as fivedoor has pointed out elsewhere, embedding is subject to failure whereas clipping the http:// and copying the address will continue to work as a clickable link. I’m trying to avoid any failures if the copyright owner blocks the post.

okalford

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
How could I not post this clip? The main actor is a 404 😉
Sorry Shibuichi, silly me misread and misunderstood. I thought you were asking how come you couldn't post the instant view version (or whatever it's called) because we'd previously had issues doing that. :)

Last edited:

shibuichi

VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
Tadpole
Sorry Shibuichi, silly me misread and misunderstood. I thought you were asking how come you couldn't post the instant view version (or whatever it's called) because we'd previously had issues doing that. :)
You just got excited by the 404 and wanted to post it again 😁

shibuichi

VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
Tadpole
Do listen to this one with the volume up, it’s awesome!

Pitingo se presenta con un primer single junto a Sam Moore, leyenda viva del Soul, interpretando su éxito Internacional “Soul Man” en su “50ª Aniversario”.

I’ve misplaced my old Best of Sam & Dave cassette somewhere. This is a good substitute.
//m.youtube.com/watch?v=t6brMCnQcjs