What is Formula1 ?

A couple of small but important points...

The FIA didn't come into being until 1946 or so, so their claim to having begun in 1904 is totally wrong.

The FIA don't conduct the races either. These are conducted by the organisers in each of the different countries. In some cases, they are conducted by the Auto Club Nationale and in others they are organised by a large car club.

It's very dangerous to tread in this area because so many people have tried to put 'spin' on the truth over the years. For instance, the 1939 European Champion was not decided by race placings or points, or it would not have been Hermann Lang.

... I'd hate to go in this direction, but feel i must mention that our AF Forum is being used as a test lab.
I'm questioning the validity and reasoning of the both posts by dangerousmind. They come acros with a hiden agenda, practice for a university project, almost spam like. I know on other site user have logged on to use it as a product test bed...
Perhaps I'm just worried (paranoid?) over nothing; I could make more sense if dangerousmind would clarify on exactly why those postings were created....mmm.
I need a ol' pac run to clear things up, lol - Chris

well chris....nothing like tht dude.....the hidden agenda ......is juss tht the country where i live i.e....India.....ppl dont know much bout formula1.....so i want to share my thots bout F1....nothing else.....n plzzz....no university project or homework.....(grow up dude..!)......

dangerousmind said:
well chris....nothing like tht dude.....the hidden agenda ......is juss tht the country where i live i.e....India.....ppl dont know much bout formula1.....so i want to share my thots bout F1....nothing else.....n plzzz....no university project or homework.....(grow up dude..!)......
fair enough; are we going to see the same for french cars, dude?... - Chris