We 'ave returned!

UFO

Citroën Tragic
VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
Madame Debra and Monsieur Craig have returned to the land of the long straight road. Left CDG Paris at 12.25 local time on Saturday and lobbed in the door here at about 20.45 tonight. We think our sleep patterns are in limbo somewhere over India :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Three more days off work, some of which will be spent sorting and uploading many digi pics of the DS Jubilee and AutoMedon the following weekend.:headbang:

Give me time...

Now off to sleep - I hope.:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

UFO said:
Madame Debra and Monsieur Craig have returned to the land of the long straight road. Left CDG Paris at 12.25 local time on Saturday and lobbed in the door here at about 20.45 tonight. We think our sleep patterns are in limbo somewhere over India :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Three more days off work, some of which will be spent sorting and uploading many digi pics of the DS Jubilee and AutoMedon the following weekend.:headbang:

Give me time...

Now off to sleep - I hope.:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

Geez, do I detect a bit of a French accent :tongue:

Welcome home Craig and Deb, I'm sure you have many stories and and pics to share - catch up on your sleep first :cheers:

Cheers
Chris

Welcome back.... I hope you enjoyed it. As Daniel said were's the pics... :D - Chris

Glad you're both home safe. It was great to meet you, and some of the others too. You're a bit taller than I imagined you!
I hope you had a better time than I did going home! I got pick-pocketed when I got back to London, while stopping for petrol on the way home. Lucky it was there, and not in the train station, or I would have been in deep s**t trying to get my CX out of the car park!
john s
PS, don't forget to register me for the CIT-IN!!!

Did you bring back any spheres? Reckon my next trip will be financed by using all of my luggage quota on spheres!

regards
sean

Smiffy - what Cit In registration?

I don't actually think I am that tall, just most people haven't reached the same altitude as me! Was good to meet you too mate. Pity you couldn't get into the dinner.

Pity about the pick pocket - we survived Paris once again with our wallets in tact - well the bank account was lighter but we were not the victims of theft.

Simon - both our bags weighed 28kg each as they bounced across the scales at CDG - there were plenty of model cars in the bag and some books and stuff. There was also a replacement steering wheel for the XM (sans airbag) I think the challenge of spheres may have been too much. I am waiting on a friend's container to arrive from the UK with a heater core and four new spheres anyway.

UFO said:
Smiffy - what Cit In registration?

Pity you couldn't get into the dinner.

For the citroens on safari event next easter....if you remember, I handed you a form and some folding stuff?
Yes, I would have likeed the dinner, I ended up visiting the food stands round the back of the big top, trouble is, I couldn't actually identify what I bought!! john s

smiffy1071 said:
For the citroens on safari event next easter....if you remember, I handed you a form and some folding stuff?
Yes, I would have likeed the dinner, I ended up visiting the food stands round the back of the big top, trouble is, I couldn't actually identify what I bought!! john s

No don't remember any money....:D

I know the form is here SOMEWHERE:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Should have let us win the ashes!!

UFO said:

Sounds like you arrived home richer and wiser for your experience :clown: :roflmao:

Cheers
Chris

UFO said:

Smiffy, you should've learnt by now, to never trust us aussies...

We're "downunder" for a reason... you know. :joker:

Oh yeah, I forgot, the worlds biggest open air jail.... :joker:
[grins, ducks, and runs away very quickly] john s