Wanted peugeot electronic parts catalogue - like service box

taspez67

Tadpole
Hi,It appears that you need to pay to access parts diagrams on Service Box now. Does anyone have an EPC for all models, or even a digital copy just for the 307's. I have 2 a 2006 307 HDI wagon and a 2006 307 CC.

Regards

John

Access to parts diagrams on servicebox has always been free as far as I know. I just logged in without any issue.
It's been a long time, but I sort of remember having to claim to be an independent garage to sign up.

Not so fast grasshopper! You may be special, but I doubt that you are that special! We all know it "has always been free" - that's what has stirred up the ant's nest! If not our birthright, it's been a small reward for staying faithful.

However now, once you have logged on and chosen your voiture, if you proceed to try and bring up a parts diagram, you get this:

Service Box chargeable.png

If you click the link, and carry on down that particular rabbit hole (mixing the metaphors here, but don't like the thought of burrowing into the ant's nest), you will find this:

Service Box charges.png

Stay well

Alec

Last edited:
We use parts link 24 at work. Very similar to service box. However it's about 30 euro a month. Much less than service box

I may be able to help you, if you still run XP. I had two CD's. I just need to find them.

I found the CD containing 205/405. The other CD (which I can't find) had 306 but not 307.

I found the CD containing 205/405. The other CD (which I can't find) had 306 but not 307.

Hey Peter could I please grab a copy of that 205 CD if you are able to make an image? I wonder if it will be frowned upon to take screenshots of the part no/diagram and make a nice library in the new "Resources" section of the AF website.