Wakefield Park operating restrictions

As a victim of a vexatious litigant i lost my business in Melbourne .
One person can cause enough trouble for council to close your business.
You have no rights and you may never know who "your problem' is.

Years later my daughter opened a Child care centre in the Merimbula area, council approved in every respect.
The next door neighbour had a history of mental illness and alcoholism, with nothing in her life she set her sights on ruining my daughter's business.
This cost my daughter many thousands of dollars.
The fall-out from this contributed to my daughter walking away from the business.
Across the road is a new housing estate and a known shortage of child care.

The vexatious litigant sold up and moved into a retirement home. Where she will rot.
At no stage was there any concern or remorse.
This is the nature of many people.

Eric Berne,
" People who are afraid of intimacy play games."

I should have thrown a "Horse head " through her front window.

The good thing about this case, is that the people of Goulburn know who they are. I'm hoping that going about your business in Goulburn, gives them plenty of grief.

Peter,
i hope so to.
The vexatious litigants have no full knowing of the carnage they cause.
It is a form of mental illness, much like arsonists who are Fire Men.

In my case four people no longer had a job, plus i lost ten years of work and ended up traumatised from the legals/loss.
You build a business with your sweat and blood, in the case of Wakefield Park it was an area chosen because no one wanted it.
Directly Drive Training saves lives. There is no doubt about this.

This is a very sad day for Goulburn

I understand the distress, but isn't that petition asking the parliament to over-ride a decision of the courts by legislation? Or is the request asking for that or another location for motor sport, with appropriate planning zoning for the noise issues?

Yep - as I mentioned above - the 'MG' link was to the same petition.

Cheers

Justin