Wakefield Park Open Practice Day

MYT205

Fellow Frogger
I am looking to do a day at Wakefield Park some time this month if possible. I've still got to check I can get the time off but I don't think it will be too much of a hassle. I'd like to find out which day suits other people before I put in for an annual leave day.

Here are the possible dates. Note I have only put down the mid-week dates as I am unavailable on the weekends. :)

Wed 14 April (Cars only)
Thur 15 April (Cars only)
Thur 22 April (Cars only)

I'd prefer the 22 April but I'll see what other people can do.

This will probably be the obnly time I will get to Wakefield before I sell my car so I'm keen.

Darren

I was hoping to have the swift tuned by then hopefully (need a trailer for that that Im still building, parts late arriving.. sob story ending now)

Im on call the week of 22nd so getting a day off becomes an issue of me pleading with my boss on hands and knees. The week either side of the 22nd though.... :tongue:

14th/15th?
Or one of the 1st weeks in may?

Last edited:
So would the car be ready for the 14th or 15th?

May is not really good for me as I've got staff away so I really need to be there.

I mean the car runs as is.... I might give Joe a call tomorrow and drop in.

tekkie said:
I mean the car runs as is.... I might give Joe a call tomorrow and drop in.

What ECU did you end up getting, let me know what results you get.

Darren,

Keep me in the loop, if my car is on the road, I will be there.

Cheers
Parry

parry said:
What ECU did you end up getting, let me know what results you get.
The only thing that changed was the cam gears and the head porting.
since the flow might have increased (or decreased !) I need to verify the cam gears operate at the peak efficiency and that I m at the very least not leaning out. Could be costly as Im melting through my pistons. ;)

All I need to do is to find somone that can plug in the AF ratio meter and have a go at tuning my car. Joe would be my 1st stop for this.

I'll have a chat to Joe tomorrow about this. Should be ready for Wakefield... maybe.

Parry.

Did you get my email about the hillclimbs?

I'm keen to do one and want to know when the next one is.

Didnt get your email mate, the next Mt Huntley climb is on the 18th of this month.

You will love that hill, not many corners just a big uphill!!!!

I'm out for the 14th and 15th. My boss will be overseas so I'm in charge.

Will have to rethink the dates I guess. :confused:

Parry.

Have you got details of the Mt Huntley climbs? Is there a website? Where can I get an entry form?

Parry.

Have you got details of the Mt Huntley climbs? Is there a website? Where can I get an entry form?[/QUOTE]

Darren, I just turned up on the day. There is also a yahoo usergroup called woolongong sporting car club which has some details.

Give us a call if you are having problems finding it.