Victorian All French Car Day new date

Paul Watson

Fellow Frogger
After the postponement of the Regan Motors All French Car Day because of heavy rain, a new date has been set: February 25, at Eric Raven Reserve, Glen Iris. Entry $5 per car for display cars and all entrants receive a goodies bag. Spectator entry is free. All French cars welcome. Trade and food stalls.

Is there a wet weather contingency plan? It would be such a hassle to drive over only to find out the event has been cancelled!

Is the Vic FCD still on the 25th Feb? I've heard it has again been postponed??

I went to the pccv meeting friday and it was definitely still on.
Check their site for any changes http://www.pccv.org
there is also a phone number that can be called the day before but ti supose that wont help you to much as you've probably left by then.
I think the number if the Gold FM access line, no idea what it is, might be on the site.

Just a reminder that it is on this sunday.
weather forcast is fine all weekend and 28 on sunday so i dont think there's a big chance of a washout this time unless there's a water main that bursts. LOL
Here's the info that's posted on the club site.
"25 February (Sunday )
Regans French Car Festival
Held over from 29/10/2000 .... The Peugeot Car Club of Victoria, with the support of the Renault and Citroen car clubs, is presenting the All-French Car Festival at Eric Raven Reserve, Glen Iris. Entry is just $5 per car, and all entrants will receive a "goodies bag" with a lasting memento of the day. Spectator entry is free. Contact Peter Kerr 03 9890 1816"