Various Older Peugeots FS - 504, 505, 306 Manheim Auction Sydney 18th May

Do note these cars will have just finished 10 days of fun across Australia.

The mechanical support crews on the rallies are fantastic and do amazing work but don't do anything with a view to meeting manufacturer specs or longevity beyond the end of the event as that's not their aim.

That 504 is a fuel injected one, too! Although, I'd take that with a grain of salt as it's also listed as front-wheel-drive :joker:

Reckon. They also have listed: 1886 Ford Falcon Station Wagon

I'd like to see that! You would have to wonder what else they got wrong. Talk about "caveat emptor".

That 504 is a fuel injected one, too! Although, I'd take that with a grain of salt as it's also listed as front-wheel-drive :joker:

You never can tell. The other night I read an overseas post on a man that converted a 4x4 MI16 to North South engine rear wheel drive. I had to go to bed before I finished. :confused:

Also, if it really is injected and a 1978 504, I think the last of the 504 Tis was in 1976. therefore, it wouldn't be an original 504 Ti.

VIN number says it's an A13 - which would be an automatic carb sedan.

That's not to say someone hasn't stuck an injection motor in there. I know I've done stranger things.

Ti engine and hopefully correct diff and fuel lines and front springs. Could be a good buy if work done properly.