Vale Greg Churm

UFO

Citroën Tragic
VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
All,

I was advised by a message from the editor of the CCCNSW magazine, that long time librarian, Greg Churm, passed away early on Wednesday 24 October. Greg had been diagnosed with Motor Neuron Disease only a few years ago (<4 years) and, having lost his mother and grandmother to this horrendous affliction he was, at the time he told Deb and I, sort of philosophical about it.

Greg is well known in the Australian Citroen community as the former owner of that glorious metallic green CX Prestige. He also had a fleet of other Citroens over the years that he cared for, including BX, GS and Xantia.

Greg and Maria generously dedicated a room of their home for a number of years to store and expertly catalogue the extensive CCC NSW library. Greg was always keen to loan materials to club members and would arrive at club meetings with at least two large tubs of books in his car, laptop at the ready and check out and check in books and other materials.

At the time I write this I know nothing of funeral arrangements.

Rest easy now Greg - may your spheres always be gassed as you waft through our thoughts and memories.

Condolences to Maria, Audrey, Lesley, partners and children.

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]Dear Car Club Members,

Greg Churm's funeral will be held at the Woronora Memorial Park, 121 Linden Street, Sutherland NSW 2232 in the South Chapel on Thursday, 01 November 2018 at 12:00pm.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A wake will be held in a hall at the Memorial Park after Greg's service.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sincerely,[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Secretary | CCC of NSW Inc[/FONT]