Unable to access Peugeot Public ServiceBox

Graydog

Fellow Frogger
Has anyone else tried to log into Peugeot Public Service Box recently?
I have a log in account (since 2016) but now I'm getting 'server not responding' messages. I have no other internet problems - just this one, and it was working fine when I last accessed it about a month ago.
I'm a Mac user, and have tried both Safari and Google Chrome browsers.
I'm not seeking technical or system advice - I just want to know if it's just me, or a wider problem?
Thanks

Closure: Dunno how or why, but I got access again - there are some changes and odd things going on with the website though!

how much access?
years ago someone here shared a trick of toggling language to get at least the 'characteristics' ( build sheet and warranty start date ) which i found helpful for tyre-kicking, but nothing more than acknowledgment of a VIN is now available without pay per view ...

I really don't know specificaally what I did to regain access to the log in page (I tried VPNs without success, but when I reverted to my standard internet.....voilà....it appreared!)however the first response after logging on brought me to a page I'd never seen before - relating to Opel/Vauxhall???? When I input my VIN it then offered responses that I was more familiar with - albeit with a pop-up warning saying not to use the Peugeot/Citroen links??? I soldiered on - or possibly, bumbled on is a more appropriate description - and was able to drill down to the specific info I needed about my 407 Coupe. Interestingly, I was still able to get access to info on all Pug models. There was a time that the drawings with part descriptions and numbers was free, but repair procedures and other items required payment. As you mentioned, now everything is payable! (I usually just buy 1hr subscription at $13.66 to get what I need)

I really don't know specificaally what I did to regain access to the log in page (I tried VPNs without success, but when I reverted to my standard internet.....voilà....it appreared!)however the first response after logging on brought me to a page I'd never seen before - relating to Opel/Vauxhall???? When I input my VIN it then offered responses that I was more familiar with - albeit with a pop-up warning saying not to use the Peugeot/Citroen links??? I soldiered on - or possibly, bumbled on is a more appropriate description- and was able to drill down to the specific info I needed about my 407 Coupe. Interestingly, I was still able to get access to info on all Pug models. There was a time that the drawings with part descriptions and numbers was free, but repair procedures and other items required payment. As you mentioned, now everything is payable! (I usually just buy 1hr subscription at $13.66 to get what I need) Servicebox doesn't let me log in any more, it errors complaining that the language I'm trying to log in with is not the one I've registered with. Pretty sure I registered with English and am trying to log in with English, not sure what it's moaning about! Big grin Anyone else having the same problem? All I wanted is to check a part number for a rear wiper! I can't seem to find the option to create a new account either. Peugeot Service Center
Servicebox doesn't let me log in any more, it errors complaining that the language I'm trying to log in with is not the one I've registered with. Pretty sure I registered with English and am trying to log in with English, not sure what it's moaning about! Big grin Anyone else having the same problem? All I wanted is to check a part number for a rear wiper! I can't seem to find the option to create a new account either.

Woe is me then. I use French and English as the mood takes me. The French stuff is often more detailed.