Two motorsport events in Canberra, Nov and Jan

Saru

Fellow Frogger
Hello fellow froggers!

As some here may know, I'm the secretary of REACT, the (Mazda) Rotary Enthusiasts of the ACT. REACT is holding our first two CAMS motorsports events in Canberra in the coming months and as I'm a frogger now (my RX-7 was sold to make way for the Mi16) I thought I'd publicise these events here, too (at the risk of oversubscribing them).

Both events will require a CAMS licence, L2NS will be sufficient. Both events are multi-club so you don't need to be a member of REACT.[0]

The first event is a Touring Assembly on 14 November. It's a fairly simple one, if you've done TAs before but it's supposed to be introductory as the only people in REACT who've done these are organising, not competing. Entry cost is $20 per crew. Supp regs, entry form and more info:
www.react.org.au/wordpress/index.php?p=36

The second event is a tarmac Motorkhana to be held on 23 January, 2005. Some froggy action would be great to see! Entry cost is $35 per driver or $40 for late entries. Documentation, etc: www.react.org.au/wordpress/index.php?p=38

[0] If you'd like to attend but don't have a CAMS licence and would feel funny joining a Mazda car club to attend events in your Frog, I can point you in the direction of some all-marque motorsports clubs in Canberra.