Two 2002 C5 Citroens 3 Ltr Exclusive for Sale to a Citroen enthusiast.

hawkeye01

Tadpole
Citroen C5 Rego WVN is registered to 19FEB24 176402 Klms couple of not stressful problems with this loved car and driven to church on Sunday. Have had this one for 14 years. No major dents a couple of low garden wall and real estate agent not saying STOP when backing me out of the garage scrapes. It must not look too bad, as a guy 6 months ago at Aldi said "Nice Citroen mate looks great for its age Luv em"
2nd Citroen Executive, not registered 148191 Klms was sitting in a paddock for sale for a year or so. When I went to have a look at it the guy said "It went
when I drove it out here" and kept trying to start it, after 20 tries the starter motor died, albeit, I was saying leave it we will just trailer it home. This was for spare parts.
Why then am I selling? 85 this year, ex mechanic, moving to a Lifestyle Village, have to get rid of 2 x Citroens ("can't get under any car anymore"), garage full of furniture, downsizing from 4 B/R 870sqmtres to 255sqmtres, SUV and Stirling C/Van c/w all the gear for bush camping "round OZ for 5 years", 1 large and 2 smaller sheds of my lifes tools and treasures and a old 6x4 trailer "built in 1963 when I was in the Air Force". I tried to D/L the OBD2 to my laptop unsuccessfully, not really up to electonics, cut my teeth on 38 Morris Cowley and 48-215 FX.
Will take what I can get for them, they need a good home. Live in Sunbury Victoria. HAWKEYE Direct Contact email hawk.eye.01@bigpond.com