TV Adds

Reno17

Fellow Frogger
The Adds for the new Renos was on TV on Sunday night, inparticular it was an add for the new Scenic, just the same it was an impressive add.

Im excited

Ashley

Hi Ash,
I just got back from picking up the 15, I was in Dubbo Sunday night and didn't get to see the adds, since being home thats all I've heard people talk about.
That Martins a good bloke, there was so much stuff at his place he gave me his trailor to bring it all home so here I was driving across the country with a car and trailor full of 17 bits, amongst them was a brand new rear bumber that not only has never been on a car but never been out of its plastic bag, thats going on my 17G, now I have a trailor I don't know what to do with, oh well, I'll just watch Renault adds until I decide what to do.

David.

HI Dave

Yea Seriously it was a bloody good buy. With all the stuff he had up in his roof you could almost make another 17 out of.

So you drove it back unregistered and unroadworthy ?

How dose it go ?

....Just getting off the subject.
If I want to put a bigger cam in my car(R17) do I need to get the lifters machined ?
Will It run alright with the single Carby ?
The cam has been reground to 154 grind if that means any thing to you, the guy said it was close to a Gordini grind.

Regards Ashley

Reno17,

Dude, just had a squiz at your beast on the gallery page, very clean
smile.gif

Those rims, are they a MOMO? I had a set of momo's on my 12 wagon that looked awfully close to your rims, same pattern and all
smile.gif
now they would have to be rare, and here is me complaining I cant get rims for the 205 !!

Nice car dude
smile.gif

Chipper

Hi Ash,
I got a permit for the 15 so it was legal for the trip back.
No, you don't have to machine your lifters with a hot cam.
I just checked out your car, looks great, nice paint and wheels, I had a mate lined up with a digitel camera to get both of mine but his camera got pinched, so now I don't know what to do.

I just read in todays AGE that all 85 Cleo's have been sold already, not bad considering they have oficially only been on the market one week.

seeya,
David.

Hi guys

Yea Chipper they are MOMO rims, Very hard to get and very Unique. I've had them polished and colour matched to the car.
The guy I bought them off said that they where off his sons R12 virage.

They'd look real good if they where 15" or 16" but still they get some comments from my mates. Don't have to worry about them getting stolen either.

I think I'm lowering it this weekend, or in the up coming weeks. It sits to dam high. Think 2 or 3 inches might make it look the,part. Although I think goin to low will do damage. Hey Dave. Think I'll just chop the springs.

Thanks for the comments on the car guys.

Ashley