Tri Club Bastille Day Display

UFO

Citroën Tragic
VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
Hi All
For those in the Sydney Area or who can get there on Sunday 14 July (Bastille Day) there will be a Tri Club Bastille Day Display at Brays Bay Reserve Concord, hosted again by the Peugeot Car Club of NSW.

Last year, Citroën was the best represented marque and we aim to keep that score up. Start time is usually around 10.30am and if the sun is out it is a fantastic day full of good food and good chat.

See the CCC of NSW Web for a bit more info.

Rgds

<a href="http://www.citroencarclub.org.au/" target="_blank">CCC of NSW Web Page</a>

dance head_ban :D :)

Craig,

I was just about to say I'd be there with bells on with my new digital camera and take plenty of photos for you. BUT I'll be away then :( You wouldn't want me there anyway I'd be adding a point to the Peugeot side!

I'll give dad a kick in the pants and make sure he's there with the digicam.

Derek.

I'll be in London on that day - on my way to Ireland for 2.5 weeks. I hope it's worth it!

If dad goes, the XM is sure to follow. He's just been ordering parts for it from andyspares in the UK. Some are less than half the price (even including freight) than we can get the same parts for here. The left handbrake cable broke the other day so the handbrake (footbrake???) is not very effective at the moment. The cable in particular was $80 here and $45 including the freight from the UK (4-5 day delivery time).

Worth a look :)

Derek.

MR206,
This probably explains it well:
<a href="http://www.citroencarclub.org.au/#Bastille" target="_blank">http://www.citroencarclub.org.au/#Bastille</a>

Then the "new rules for concours" link.

Hi all

We will be having a Citroen convoy to the Concours. dance All Cits welcome!! (others can follow!!) :D

Details are -

We will meet at 10 am for a 10.30 convoy departure.

Meet on Figtree Drive, cnr Australia Avenue, Homebush (It is in the industrial park near the Olympic Site)

We will then drive in convoy up Homebush Bay Drive to Concord - less than 10 minutes away.

Contact Paul on 0414 426 714 if you are lost!

You can look on

<a href="http://www.whereis.com.au/" target="_blank">Whereis Maps</a>

entering Figtree Drive, Homebush, NSW as the address to find. (can't link directly to the map without paying!! eek! )

Paul

<small>[ 19 June 2002, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: Paul Smith ]</small>

Have just received advice that there will be 9 or 10 SMs at the display! This would have to be the most gathered in one place in Aus ever.

Come along and DROOL!

There will also be a superb CX2500 and a Traction that used to belong to Ted Mack - ex Mayor of Nth Sydney and Federal pollie.

C U on the 14th

:D head_ban dance :)

The display is open to the public. Only French cars are permitted to the display area but there is heaps of parking nearby. Come along!

head_ban

Rgds

will there be aussiefrog stickers available on the day?
i want my trip home to be faster than the trip there :D

Yes I will have some stickers available - I have about 30 left.

Perhaps someone could supply some more in time eh Chris? I think you have my snail mail addy.

Anyways, see you there on the day. Look for the XM or the D Special with the flagpoles.

:D

CK

ckeller:

Perhaps someone could supply some more in time eh Chris? I think you have my snail mail addy.

CK
Can do Craig, but have you had a recent change of address? Either way let me know and I'll see if I can get some in the post this afternoon wink

Cheers
Chris

Ill be there inmy sporty little Renault 19 that i rave on about. Will be out of the workshop and detailed ready to roll...

Check it out on the day... head_ban

Certainly hope to see a load of nice french metal that is cried over, worshipped and slandered on this site!

If you see some nasty looking character who is wearing a red hat going for your wallet, its me and I'm going for your keys not your wallet!! :D :D

This is as my car is still off the road. (might try to "borrow" dads XSi but I don't think he'll have a bar of that.)

Hope all have a great day. Hope to put some faces to names.

Jono

My car is all nice and clean and ready to be shown off.
I didnt polish it because of the new paint from the shop. It is pretty nice anyway.

Say hello if you see me wandering about. dance