Traction Rust

While looking at all the information posted is interesting and yes panels can be purchased overseas and at a cost for transport probably be imported it doesn't solve Bobs problem.
Not that I have a suggestion of who to contact in Brisbane either however.
I found a local, to where I live, sheet metal works that was able and willing, at the time , to bend the required profile in a piece of sheet metal that I then welded in place.
If Bob is looking to get the complete job done by somebody, then perhaps try to locate a panel shop that restores older cars than our Tractions. They might be a bit more on the panel construction side as replacement panels are not available for every make of car.
Clubs and shows catering for those types of cars might be helpful.
If the Traction floor is to be restored to 100% original then maybe an import. Otherwise there are bound to be some very talented car restorers some where in the Brisbane region.
Andrew

I rebuilt the rusted portions of the boot floor and the associated side panels of the rear wheel arch long before there were commercially available repair panels. Everything had to be hand made by myself using a length of steel girder as a surface on which to bend metal, and hand panel tools ( hammer and dollies). Today the same job would be a 'walk in the park' with the availability of accurately formed replacements. My suggestion if you want a quality restoration is to buy the associated parts required, be prepared to spend what has to be spent and look for a Vintage Car restorer to fit hem in properly. It will be worth it in the long run!