The Towbars thread...

My '308' petrol PUG year 2008, has a channel attached to the tow bar with a cross pin. This is on the car. So I'm looking for the matching 'channel' with the tow ball attached ( or unattached) and what price it could be? Thank you for a fab forum!

505 TOWBAR

Hayman Reese complete with brackets, bolts, tongue, ball and a new coat of black enamel. My 505 is now on club reg so towbar not needed.
$100.

505 TOWBAR

Hayman Reese complete with brackets, bolts, tongue, ball and a new coat of black enamel. My 505 is now on club reg so towbar not needed.
$100.
I'm looking for the female adaptor and tow ball. This is on a PUG '308'. Can u send me a pic of your parts and the transport weight.? My Mob: 0401152419. I'm in Caboolture South, QLD.

Attachments

• Tow Bar '308'.jpg
    Tow Bar '308'.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 195
I'm looking for the female adaptor and tow ball. This is on a PUG '308'. Can u send me a pic of your parts and the transport weight.? My Mob: 0401152419. I'm in Caboolture South, QLD.
You're after one of these....sorry - don't have scales handy at the moment.

image000000 7.jpg
image000000 5.jpg
image000000 6.jpg

Cheers

Justin

Yo Justin, exactly what I'm looking for!
Your price : $ ......................
Postage costs: $ ..................
I'm in Caboolture South. Post Code: 4510.
My MOB: 0401152419
Thank you very much.
Lofty.

Yo Justin, exactly what I'm looking for!
Your price : $ ......................
Postage costs: $ ..................
I'm in Caboolture South. Post Code: 4510.
My MOB: 0401152419
Thank you very much.
Lofty.
LOL - sorry - not selling - just supplying you with a pic as requested.

Cheers

Justin

Wanted - Towbar mount for Bike rack (only) : Peugeot 308 Allure hatch (2016 T9). Don't need wiring, just the towbar for the bike rack.
Hi all.
Am looking to get a cheap and cheerful option towbar option here in Melbourne (Vic) "purely" for a bike rack. I won't be towing anything - just need something to mount the bike rack on.
Any ideas? Peugeot parts for a T9 towbar are $$.....if anyone has done anything that is reliable, sturdy would love to hear ideas (eg. can I use a T7 towbar?).
Again, it's purely for a bike rack and if that means I can save some quid not requiring the harness/wiring brilliant.
Cheers

T7 and T9 are not interchangeable. If you're not fussed there are lots of off-brand options available.

Cheers

Justin

Wanted to buy: Citroen BX 94 TZI towbar. They do exist, shipping costs can be huge but there might be someone on here who could part with one?

Making Light 15 towbar from scratch is in Citroen forum thread.

Wanted to buy: Citroen BX 94 TZI towbar. They do exist, shipping costs can be huge but there might be someone on here who could part with one?

Attachments

• bx-tow-bar.jpg
    bx-tow-bar.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 147
  • 1600x1600___102767_1600x1600_v1.png
    1600x1600___102767_1600x1600_v1.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 153
  • 023491.pdf
    103.5 KB · Views: 162
After a 308 t7 wagon tow bar. If there’s one out there, would be interested.

After a 308 t7 wagon tow bar. If there’s one out there, would be interested.
Sorry keeping a hold of mine. Ordered from a towbar crowd in VIC and sent to QLD. Fabricated with 50mm square removable tongue. Scraps the driveway when wagon is loaded and bikes on but was the only available model on the market.

Keep searching they are available

Sorry keeping a hold of mine. Ordered from a towbar crowd in VIC and sent to QLD. Fabricated with 50mm square removable tongue. Scraps the driveway when wagon is loaded and bikes on but was the only available model on the market.

I bought the genuine Peugeot 308 T7 bar - made by Best Bars in NZ. That was the only one I could find on the market in 2009. There are quite a lot for the T7 on the market now.

Cheers

Justin

The model of towbar i bought, should still be available

Attachments

• 20220115_180307.jpg
    20220115_180307.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 159
Thanks for that.. there’s a wrecker not too far from me who have advratised they have a 308 t7 wagon and picture on eBay clearly shows it with a towbar. I have sent them a message and if that doesn’t work out, your info may be very useful. Cheers.

Looking for towbar assembly to suit Peugeot 407 sedan, 2005-6 model.

Will need not only the metal bits, not only the wiring too, not only advice on who to take it to to fit, but advice of who can con the computer into accepting it.

The car it is going on is on the western side of Bathurst, not within cooee of a dealer.