The Towbars thread...

Thanks anyway Dave - bummer. No wonder it tested your memory while we were at the Geelong Revival.

For Sale:
Peugeot 207 Hatch 'Donkey dick' towbar (Aussie compliant by new rules). Bar & bolts only. $250 which I think is fair.
Requires universal wiring interface (under $au60 from Pomieland) & the 4 of cage nuts avail from Pug dealer.
(Supplier sent wrong bar!) Situated in Lismore, NSW. Could deliver (at some delay) to Bris or Syd areas.

I've a 306 tow bar in Balwyn to suit early model, comes with all bolts etc. text me 0432 107 301

Hello,

I just bought a 2008 T7 308 SW and need a towbar in the Geelong / Melbourne area.

I also have a genuine Peugeot towbar fitted to my 2007 307 SW if anyone is interested. If not I will sell it with the car.

Oops, I started a separate post for this. Apologies to all. I'm after a towbar for a 504. Is there anything out there?

Thanks,
Brett

Hi Ben
I have just bought a 2003, 406 sedan, hdi manual. I am interested in buying your bar if its still available. I am near Newcastle NSW.
Mike 0448467225

We had the dealer fit a towbar to our C5 about 3 years ago. It came with a tow ball cover with ‘Citroen’ and chevrons on it. There was also a plastic cover on the end of the tongue to help protect shins when striking it! Both were damaged when another car ran into it. Dealer says these parts are not listed now. Manufacturer of bar (Best Bars NZ) were not able to help. Anyone know if it is still possible to get these anywhere?

tow ball cover.JPG

Hi All. As this is my first posting, I wanted to say a big hello to you all. I've been enjoying reading all of the shared useful info about your experiences.
I am looking for a towbar to purchase for either my 2008 308 SW HDi or 2007 407 HDi sedan. Please let me know if you can help. I am located on the Gold Coast. I'm also interested in roof racks for the 407 as well.
Cheers Mark

I'm looking for a 1949 Citroen Light 15 tow bar. Will exchange Light 15 parts or buy. Thanks JG.

Tower for Peugeot 406 sedan, 2003, hid

Hi
Anyone got a tow bar for a recently acquired 406. Need to cart my bike around! Located in Lake Macquarie near Newcastle. Happy to travel couple of hours!
Cheers
Mike 0448467225

504 Towbar Free

G'day.

I have a towbar removed from a 504 sedan 20 odd years ago.
It has a bit of surface rust but the welds are all very solid.
Free to a good home....or a shady one.
Pickup ASAP from Caulfield North, Vic.
Cheers, Matt.

504 Towbar.jpg