The pheonix rises (post the thief mmmm)

Make a mould, get injecting! There would be a market for them, surely?

So did you secure the dash Matt? Or anyone else??
Doesn’t look like it’s on eBay anymore

Na, it had holes drilled in it and a crack, mine was better glued / glassed up.

Yes, a blue one complete. Colour it up and away I go.

Fitted the lower air dam with its new paint to see how an oil cooler might fit, bloody hell there is next to no room for anything.

Need to tidy up its number plate too, that's for later. Hoses sitting on left dribbling oil if you leave them on the ground, making a mess as I found and find indicators that do not fit leaving an angle between them and the headlight. (small problem, my OCD does not like that)

car.jpg

Last edited:
Richard W gets the thanks for this, went hunting and because he let me drive his car to last years French Car day I met another frogger who knew a little bit about rocking horse sh1t, anyway picked it up and here it is.

Rocking horse shit.jpg

The knife which is very sharp is for you know who's bits

Always the slow part Matthew, when you are getting closer to the finish line.

Yes it is! :)

Much the same a maggot stole out of my car, except my glovebox never closed straight, one corner never went in and of course Peugeot agent never fixed correctly.

Happy days, I never thought I would see another like mine again!

Wonder what the thieving piece of sh1t is doing now its cold over there, feeling sorry for himself.

His phone has gone quiet, I rang it the other day and I suspect his email account is getting full of crap these days too. I wonder what the marketers are doing to him too?

To every one else thanks for the help, dash being painted in the new year, air con ready to gas, fit an oil cooler add PS fluid and its drivable.

Where are you mounting the oil cooler Matthew?

Under the passenger wheel well on the brace, braze it up and away we go! Making sure the wheel does not touch it or come near to it, not much room left but there is enough.

New dash in

Better than new in my opinion! Coloured nicely and fitting well, even bending as needed.

dash in.jpg

One day very soon! And thank you again for the opportunity last year it paid off in spades! Loved the drive and met many good people!

A new plan is afoot but I will try this old tired GTI6 for a short time, find a good XSi block and be happier and or fit a worked MI16.