The new 208

The e208 would be brill for the city jobs.
Come on PSA - get off your axle!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

it isn’t the e208 they highlight.

Does this vehicle actually exist yet?

Or is just marketing hype at this stage ?

The point I trying to make is that Peugeot is not, at this time, abandoning ICE vehicles and must see a future in ICE vehicle sales, since they have developed and released a new model ICE vehicle. :wink2:

Last edited:
055a1960fcafa9d5149944ad9ac1dd25.jpg

Look at the E-208 pricing in the UK. It’s about £6000, or about 30% more than the cheapest equivalent spec 8sp Auto.

^^^^^ yep. Too early for me at those prices.

To sell it all they need is a repeat of their last television campaign. What was the theme? Oh yes, odd cars for odd people. Still it no doubt sold lots to its vast target market of African businesswomen, Asian executives committed to individual expression, male artists models and women of a certain age. Along the way they might look to setting up a few dealerships to service the 60% of the population who never pass near a Peugeot dealer.

If you frequent Instagram, the new 208 and e208 are getting around in South America. Not sure if they're being sold to the public, or if they are production test models.

That said, I was in the main dealer in Brisbane last week and the sales staff didn't even know what it was, or when it was being released. I had to show them the pics from the web and they were shocked they hadn't even had an internal memo from Peugeot detailing the model. When I told him there was a full electric version [that's what I'm interested in] he almost fainted. They absolutely knew nothing!!

Seems Peugeot Australia is at the Bum-End of the market...

If you frequent Instagram, the new 208 and e208 are getting around in South America. Not sure if they're being sold to the public, or if they are production test models.

That said, I was in the main dealer in Brisbane last week and the sales staff didn't even know what it was, or when it was being released. I had to show them the pics from the web and they were shocked they hadn't even had an internal memo from Peugeot detailing the model. When I told him there was a full electric version [that's what I'm interested in] he almost fainted. They absolutely knew nothing!!

Seems Peugeot Australia is at the Bum-End of the market...

Inchcape are happy for them to be clueless I imagine.