The future of aussiefrogs > The Proposal For Keeping aussiefrogs (post#288) > Subscriptions/ Donations Active (post#392) - All threads Merged

I've added the bank account for those that do not use PayPal but wish to support the site
This is a manual process so please send me a message so I can look out for the payment ;)
Use your username as the reference when you transfer, anything $25 & over is 1 year subscription to VIP PAID SUBSCRIBER as is with PayPal.

Australian Bank Account
Aussiefrogs.Com Pty Ltd
ANZ Bank
BSB:
Account Number: 1553-76555

Or SNAIL MAIL: post a cheque :deal:to:

aussiefrogs.com PTY Limited
PO Box 1497
Noosaville DC
Queensland 4566
Australia

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Have deposited $25 into your nominated ANZ bank account, only problem was over the counter transactions can only be referenced by up to 10 numbers / no alphabet letters. I used 0405589791 as the reference in leu of PINK PANTHER . I believe ANZ is updating its methods to alleviate these problems. Transfer done pm 9/01/2023

Thanks everyone!
It's pretty much gone from 41% down on last year a few weeks ago to on par with last year!
I was beginning to think the payment thing wasn't sustainable.
We just need a little friendly reminder each year 😊

Yes. Most of us on AF have very deep pockets but very short arms and need a subtle prompt.
@56 Fregate you are a subscriber & a donor, 2X VIP not a mistake!

Don't forget to be logged into the forum before donating, otherwise the software won't auto upgrade you.

So what your saying is.... if you make lots of single donations you get lots of cool gold bars under your name...

intersting.. interesting.. :p

So what your saying is.... if you make lots of single donations you get lots of cool gold bars under your name...

intersting.. interesting.. :p
If you have deep pockets you could potentially get your own page every time you make a post!🤔
Go for it!👍👍

Where do I pay my annual VIP Paid Subscriber via PayPal? All good, automatic debit or something like that

Last edited: