The future of aussiefrogs > The Proposal For Keeping aussiefrogs (post#288) > Subscriptions/ Donations Active (post#392) - All threads Merged

This is very easily solved:
Please cancel my monthly $5 subscription/payment that was meant in good faith & would have gained y'all $60 a year.
Then I'll do a $25 per year subscription.
Done did ~ just that:
JG
Robina QLD 4226
Australia

Purchase details​

Receipt number:3PT19392NE9470054

Seller details​

Aussiefrogs.com PTY Limited

This is very easily solved:
Please cancel my monthly $5 subscription/payment that was meant in good faith & would have gained y'all $60 a year.
Then I'll do a $25 per year subscription.
Hi Ringer,
Just put through a refund of $5. Thanks for subscribing!

I paid on 14 December
Hi Ceenine, did the system not upgrade you? You bear no Gold.
Can you send me a msg with some details?

A number of bad experiences have sworn me off PayPal. If you could provide BSB and A/C numbers (perhaps as an option under "Donate") that'll work fine for me. Can live without the yellow stripe, but I do want to contribute.

Have fun,

Rob.

I wanted to give a (y) to the above but my skill set didn't allow me. Suffice to say I am also old fashioned enough to not use paypal and would prefer BSB and A/C if that works.

cheers Steve

Thanks everyone for the support!!! :cheers:

There will be a BSB and Account available soon due to popular demand. There might be a few extra steps including a direct msg my way with username reference so I can look for the transfer.
We need to set up a new account with the bank. I'm so not comfortable putting our main one here in public view even though I think it would be ok.

Gerry, BPay would probably be better than direct deposit. You will always know who a deposit came from. Considering the number of probable subscribers, and the fact that most will be paying exactly the same amount, you'll be overwhelmed by deposits from unknown subscribers. No matter how carefully you explain how important it is to provide clear indication of identity when making a deposit, there will be many who forget to do so, don't understand the importance, or just make an error, to make it impossible to manage. You will definitely end up with a large sum of money from unknown depositors, and no way of finding out who they are.

The auto-payment after 12 months through Paypal might be a challenge to identify.
The paypal user name is probably nothing like the Aussiefrogs username.

Thanks everyone for the support!!! :cheers:

There will be a BSB and Account available soon due to popular demand. There might be a few extra steps including a direct msg my way with username reference so I can look for the transfer.
We need to set up a new account with the bank. I'm so not comfortable putting our main one here in public view even though I think it would be ok.
Yes, I don't want to make a signpost for potential hackers/scammers, but with all these millions (somehow a lot of people can't see my telltale wink, when I make statements like this) sitting in the bank you will be a target!

are you kidding, twenty five hard earned dollars !!! - that's two whole dollars a month plus another dollar !!!
and what do I get for my money ??? ah yes, now I see it....something worth it's weight in gold, me hearties !!!
$25 subscription paid today, landlubbers !!!

boleropilot

PS did anyone guess I got a boat for Xmas ? 18 foot half cabin, 140 hp outboard, room to camp inside overnight...the fish in Moreton Bay and the lakes around BrisVegas are shaking in their boots - hang on - do fish wear boots?

Bloody hell !! 18ft and only half a cabin! When do you get the other half, and you'll need a semi-trailer for the 36ft full cabin.

Most are on here to either learn or help others with our unique marques. Subscribing to facilitate AUSSIEFROGS ongoing, costs no more than a couple of beers, for goodness sake.
I'm glad a solution to keep this extremely diverse community together was promulgated.
I absolutely hate PayPal but decided against my better judgement to use.
Bpay is preferable to me.

There was once a man who coined a phrase that became a meme - "we don't need no stinking badges" - I, however, am pleased to have my Golden Stripe (I hope it all worked).

Thank you for taking this on and keeping AF alive!