The future of aussiefrogs > The Proposal For Keeping aussiefrogs (post#288) > Subscriptions/ Donations Active (post#392) - All threads Merged

Already got that warm feeling 😊👍

Ps. @gibgib, the payment process was not at all exerting... <pedant warning>
Please correct the following excerpt in your opening post:
“Please read the exert from the terms and rules below:”

Love your work. Admin and Moderators are all Top Blokes.

Last edited:
Good on you Gibgib. Great outcome and I've subscribed immediately. Let me know if more is needed please!!

Plenty of us out here are most grateful and let's hope they all respond.

Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year.

Now as an aside, I pay money into Paypal as required.
Can we make the system one that notifies before payment required, so a dishonour fee does not occur due to memory loss....

Haha, can identify with that! Just paid subscription - easy process - then went to make extra donation - rejected! Oops, not enough balance in PayPal. :mallet: :mallet: Checked and found a couple of auto payments recently deducted. All good.

Thanks for Aussie Frogs, Gibgib.

Thank you gibgib and all Aussie frogs. Subscription active and an extra donation made as a small thanks. I will just have to buy another French car now I know there is ongoing support!

And yes. Yeah you! Get on over here and read the good news. Time to step up and support the place you like! :) Guaranteed +10hp to your Frenchy ;)

I personally love the gold strip under our usernames. It's like a fancier version of a Gordini racing strip.. nearly a South American Renault 12 Alpine ;)

3124105798_fc945c11dc_b.jpg

How good is that!

Just signed on.
Don't quite get this?
$25py gets acknowledged.
$5pm = $60py doesn't?

Get this man golden stripe! Ah you doing work like a bug finder, gods work. Reckon they’ll sort you out. :)

Thanks everyone!
I'm in the process of moving direct debits for the server to the PayPal account. That's a blessing so really appreciate the support :)

A few Q's I can answer
Done.

Now as an aside, I pay money into Paypal as required.
Can we make the system one that notifies before payment required, so a dishonour fee does not occur due to memory loss....
PayPal should email you of an upcoming subscription payment if you have it set to remind. If you've gone to German cars you would cancel AF at this reminder time, or just keep on frogging.

Already got that warm feeling 😊👍

Ps. @gibgib, the payment process was not at all exerting... <pedant warning>
Please correct the following excerpt in your opening post:
“Please read the exert from the terms and rules below:”

Love your work. Admin and Moderators are all Top Blokes.
The word I wrote for excerpt got underlined with the above suggestion & didn't question it.

Just signed on.
Don't quite get this?
$25py gets acknowledged.
$5pm = $60py doesn't?
There isn't a monthly option and if there was, the usergroup wouldn't change until you were up to month number 5. I can manually upgrade you at month 5 doing the donation way you are?

There isn't a monthly option [what did I pay then & how did I pay it] and if there was, the usergroup wouldn't change until you were up to month number 5. I can manually upgrade you at month 5 doing the donation way you are?
This is very easily solved:
Please cancel my monthly $5 subscription/payment that was meant in good faith & would have gained y'all $60 a year.
Then I'll do a $25 per year subscription.

what do you need to do to be a paid subscriber as noted on one’s avatar.
There be a link on the right hand side of the main page that takes you here to make a $25 payment annually, (gives you the GOLDEN STRIIIIIIPE)

Or here to make a 1x off payment to show your support :)

If you are feeling generous, subscribe, then make a donation inline with your personal wealth, you will received +10 French car good vibes!