The DS Appreciation Thread

I love that series of photos of (warehouse?) garaged cars. Somewhere here in the UK judging by the licence plates. There were some comprehensive sets of photos for each of a number of ds. I used to be able to click on the site and images at will but it's password protected now. Wish i'd grabbed all the photos....

Budge, currently updating the site.. added a few cars. Should be back online within the next couple of weeks. Cheers.

Last edited:
Budge, currently updating the site.. added a few cars. Should be back online within the next couple of weeks. Cheers.

Thanks. That's good to hear. Is it not back up and running already? By chance i stumbled across it again just a few days ago. The Web address was ds21.co.uk?

I find it to be both an inspiration and a great reference. I love the shots of the cars in roomy, old warehouse interiors.Mines a 1968 in AC108b and the site is causing me sleepless nights about whether i paint my roof gris argent or black.......I'm currently favouring black.

Once

attachment.php

Meanwhile the Renault crowd were set for the picnic too..

Attachments

• f2560b6a436b60eac36cdaa8e2fd3a7ed5842ccb.png
    f2560b6a436b60eac36cdaa8e2fd3a7ed5842ccb.png
    536.1 KB · Views: 868
Gilles Marchal prendre mon argent!

It would be more like:

Gilles Marchal, prenez mon argent!

But of course because it is only a colloquialism or let's say an "expression" it would not be interpreted like in English and no one would know what you are talking about.....

..... Although I'm pretty sure they'll take your money anyway.

Last edited:
it definitely needs the KFC inflection.

It would be more like:

Gilles Marchal, prenez mon argent!

But of course because it is only a colloquialism or let's say an "expression" it would not be interpreted like in English and no one would know what you are talking about.....

..... Although I'm pretty sure they'll take your money anyway.

interesting number plate
When the Swedish numberplate system was revised in 1972, no one would have given a *** about what it meant in English, but ever since the 90's it's been on the list of around a hundred letter combinations that are not given out anymore.
The car was originally registered in 1971 with the plate number EA29733.
ff5c1912f138fc0e99899a69ea79c144.jpg

Genial!
Yes they like it.
The older driver Philippe Vambergues has been doing it for 50 years. Now 68 yo...
Probably younger than the average aussiefrogs poster.

Hi everyone, I own a 1967 DS21M Pallas and I am wondering do we know how many 1967 Pallas models still surviving in Australia ? apologies if these figures are published elsewhere in this thread. Hawk