Tesla Electric Truck?

Without sitting though another “shocking!” episode of that dimwit, what’s the Renault connection?

EZ Renault is miles ahead according to the video. I don't miss looking @ things thoroughly as one misses by having set biases.

Last edited:
Huh? He is a dimwit, thats just a thing. Haven't been paying attention to Renault's trucks though.

Let's be frank you just don't like his style. He approaches things in a way that doesn't suit your way of thinking. Dimwits usually don't have millions of followers.

Let's be frank you just don't like his style. He approaches things in a way that doesn't suit your way of thinking. Dimwits usually don't have millions of followers.
Ok. I'll rephrase. He appeals to dimwits ;)

He misunderstands and misrepresents many things. If he isn't a dimwit, that just makes him a dick. Either way, he lacks credibility.

He's an extremely well rounded experienced Automotive Tradesman & there are not many of those in the US.
Definitely not one to be underestimated by learners, wanting to drag others down.

He's an extremely well rounded experienced Automotive Tradesman & there are not many of those in the US.
Definitely not one to be underestimated by learners, wanting to drag others down.
So I guess you're saying he is just a dick then :) I'm happy to go with that.