Technical help required on Peugeot 406 with (XFZ) V6 engine problem.

Thanks , motor I wouldn't be able to manage from interstate, but could well be interested in the heads. (freight been cheaper and easier)
I am still finding my way around this forum, so haven't found a way to message you directly but will work it out.

I would not discount a motor from interstate, its easy enough to strap a motor to a pallet and transport on a truck. If you down that route just get some quotes, the prices will be varied so just shop around.

Also when the state borders are bit more friendly to travel there are members that have empty trailers or utes and maybe able to help out.

i have also found that if the pallet is coming interstate ,its handy to have a commercial address to have it delivered to, loading dock ,factory etc can bring the cost down as pallet can be delivered direct rather than being transferred to a smaller truck ,then delivered to a household driveway that could have access issues ,i have found it can be appreciably cheaper ,ps the guy on receiving at my electrical wholesaler ,is a car nut ,and he douse it for me ,can even use there fork to load on my trailer ,if you can call in a favour its worthwhile.

i have also found that if the pallet is coming interstate ,its handy to have a commercial address to have it delivered to, loading dock ,factory etc can bring the cost down as pallet can be delivered direct rather than being transferred to a smaller truck ,then delivered to a household driveway that could have access issues ,i have found it can be appreciably cheaper ,ps the guy on receiving at my electrical wholesaler ,is a car nut ,and he douse it for me ,can even use there fork to load on my trailer ,if you can call in a favour its worthwhile.

You can always pick up from the depot.

Hi Are you wrecking the 406
I need the plastic inner front guard linners and the front undertray under the bumper bar.

UPDATE: ended up selling/wrecking for parts, as could not get heads for this. But thank you to all that replied for the input.
Ditto - I'm after an A/C compressor and front bumper trim. Maybe other bits.
But guess Christo has left the group..

Hi Are you wrecking the 406
I need the plastic inner front guard linners and the front undertray under the bumper bar.
Hi, Sorry cannot help with those, only kept the wheels/tyres (now sold),head lights, tail lights, fog lights. and a few Electrical/mechanical bits (would have to check what I have) the rest went to scrap as I just had no room to keep it any longer.

Ditto - I'm after an A/C compressor and front bumper trim. Maybe other bits.
But guess Christo has left the group..
No I haven't left the group, will check on the compressor, but cannot help with the bumper, I will check what I have and post it as another reply.