Stolen 2CV Melb - FOUND and in POLICE CUSTODY

hawk

Fellow Frogger
Hi fellow Citroenists, a CCOCA club member has had his RED 2CV stolen from an Ashwood supermarket car park yesterday.
It has distinctive yellow wheels and is on club plates - Permit number 35404 H. It is fully restored and as Melbourne is in lock down currently it should be still in the metropolitan area of Melbourne. Please pass this message on far and wide. Ted Cross 0400592208 for more information

Hopefully with sharing that information, many eyes will be alert around Melbourne, especially for a Red 2cv with yellow wheels, should attract attention on the road, or if abandoned somewhere. Look forward to hearing it has been located.

Would be nice to see the thief locked away too.

Racial Profiling I know, but it would have to be a french thief wouldn’t it?

An old one too.

I mean, who'd know how to shift gears in one of those things? In fact, I bet the owner knows the thief.

Actually, the more I think about it the more I want to ask the question: "Are you sure its been stolen, and not still in the car park somewhere other than where the owner recalls leaving it?"

When they started to drive they realised the error of there ways, we are a select group!.
Did the front guillotine windows smashed their fingers when they closed the doors, so had to abandon the car?

were there any eggs in a basket on the back seat? I'd have it deep cleaned for starters. Petit cons!

there's a continuity issue with that scene, at one point (2.54) the ducks headlights are totally smashed up and later the left headlight still has it's glass intact! (4.07)

No wonder PSA had it in for Andre's brethren.

there's a continuity issue with that scene, at one point (2.54) the ducks headlights are totally smashed up and later the left headlight still has it's glass intact! (4.07)

No wonder PSA had it in for Andre's brethren.

"Eet iz ze tradishun wiz ze French moviez uzing La Citroën. Zis continyoooity yoo spik of ken be furzer demostrarted wiz ze XMs in "Ronin" wiz ze model charnging froom shot to shot." :ROFLMAO:🇫🇷

ditto for Spielberg's Munich, D drives into courtyard one shot, drives out next scene a different car.