Spotted next door EuroKing - R20

Shoji

Renault 17 TL 1312
VIP Paid Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Looks pretty good except for paint. 2 lt model. Few bubbles on the front lip of bonnet

IMG_20220823_095610683.jpg
IMG_20220823_095553195.jpg

I could just give it a little push to my driveway you see at the front. :p
I might go and have a chat with Mark at EuroKing.

No way! Hands are full and I haven't touched the 17 for ages either. The business has taken priority for some time - up and down like a yoyo and new plans coming together.

No way! Hands are full and I haven't touched the 17 for ages either. The business has taken priority for some time - up and down like a yoyo and new plans coming together.
Very sensible. The last thing you need is a "gunna" car!!

I was in W A recently and had a look at this car to get an idea how it compared with my identical car. I am on the other side of the country in Queensland.
To my amazement the W A one has only 163,000 km on the clock, and most of the Anti-Pollution bits still on the engine. The speedo and tacho pointers are also still straight, which is most unusual.
The body is a different story - say no more.
My wife and I have just downsized and need to reduce our fleet, so if there is any interest in a 20 - which by all accounts from previous owners was and still is a lovely car, let me know.
Ours is a genuine 2 owner vehicle registered until May 2023 and has 4 new tyres on genuine 20 / 30 alloy wheels.
We have been using it as our daily driver during winter, as I never got to fit the air conditioning system I still have.

I was in W A recently and had a look at this car to get an idea how it compared with my identical car. I am on the other side of the country in Queensland.
To my amazement the W A one has only 163,000 km on the clock, and most of the Anti-Pollution bits still on the engine. The speedo and tacho pointers are also still straight, which is most unusual.
The body is a different story - say no more.
My wife and I have just downsized and need to reduce our fleet, so if there is any interest in a 20 - which by all accounts from previous owners was and still is a lovely car, let me know.
Ours is a genuine 2 owner vehicle registered until May 2023 and has 4 new tyres on genuine 20 / 30 alloy wheels.
We have been using it as our daily driver during winter, as I never got to fit the air conditioning system I still have.
Great idea to post about it Mr r8r20! Thanks. And best wishes for 2023 - let us know next time you come this way.