Spotted in Tassie

ntr1972

Fellow Frogger
Tassie is the quintessential home of older vehicles. We hold our own per capita for interesting cars in original condition. So let me start this thread...

Hamilton St West Hobart maroon and black 2CV.

I spotted a blood orange 225 in Lonnie on Thursday...it had an aussiefrogs sticker too!

Spotted, Yes, can anybody else see it - NO!
I was in Tas visiting Dad last week, apart from my old CX (& a spare shell) out in the yard, Dad still has Rick's late model DS (auto, fuel injected) lurcking in the back of the shed.
Rick's done a great job on the gold paint, but some 'expert' has really messed up the wiring. Its all looking a bit forlorn naked under a dusty tarp.

What a nice 2CV in North Hobart yesterday!

Attachments

• IMG_1444.jpg
    IMG_1444.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 305
For those in Tasmania at the time, our annual Frogs & Wogs display in on again on Saturday 7th November (easy to remember: 7/11).

A joint event of some Tasmanian Italian & French car clubs, the event will be held this year in the car park of the National Automobile Museum of Tasmania in Launceston.

All welcome; it's usually a good event. Among other delights, we hope to have on display two French coupes of the 60s which are each unique in Australia: a Panhard 24 CT & a Matra Djet.

A poster is attached & if anyone wants more information, then PM me.

cheers! Peter

v2 frogs n wogs day 2015.jpg

Good museum, well worth visiting, but I think the speedo odometer has been slightly wound back on that one.... 12K !!