Spotted in Queensland

Should get a life
VIP Paid Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
It seems the original thread met with an untimely demise - so if NSW & Vic can have one - why can't Queensland?

Spotted in Sherwood today:

1 x White Peugeot 308CC a coupple of 307s, 2 x Renault Koleos.

Also interesting but not Froggie is that for the last two days a fleet of 4 Victorian registered Honda Insight Hybrids (accompanied by a couple of NSW registered Piouses) doing what seems to be a planned route. Dealer familiarisation or launch testing by any chance? Out of interest they look better than the Pious, but a bit smaller.

Onya 2353,

Spotted one crappy birdshit covered blue - grey BX 1600 auto around Maryborough.

Probably being driven by daughter or myself.

Just getting my posts up -

Regards,

Fento

Spotted in Jindalee a blue Floride doing laps around said suburb trying to break in a new clutch....oh wait that's mine...

Spotted in Queensland -

If you are then its probably due to mosquitoes, sand flies, etc - - - -

Still getting my posts back up,

Fento

Soon at the Gold Coast

Young fella running around with a shiney new drivers trophy...His name is James Courtney.

Citroen Xsara, 1998 model, blue{might even have been auto:D} northbound, Logan Road, Stones Corner, Monday afternoon.

Daughter spotted you, hey, there's mum's car. Nope that aint mum:eek:

Citroen Xsara, 1998 model, blue{might even have been auto:D} northbound, Logan Road, Stones Corner, Monday afternoon.

Daughter spotted you, hey, there's mum's car. Nope that aint mum:eek:

Sounds like me, looks like me, I was certainly on Logan road Monday afternoon around 4:30pm and of course mum's car has a sunroof :clown:

I think I have been spotted :D :afplak:

Cheers
Chris

Spotted in Longreach - a very tidy Mi16. The towel denotes a caring driver :)

Attachments

• longreachpug.jpg
    longreachpug.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 774
Probably not a caring driver, merely one trying to survive terminal Froggy plastic self destruction.

Curse French plastic makers - - - -

Spotted in front of you can't see around/behind you usually <1m/beside you racing past then slowing down/cutting you off because they are bigger than you/tailgating you because they know it will force you to pull over so they can race past and try it on the other one in front........Silver/Tungsten/Gunmetal/Metallic grey/Metallic smog........4X4/ four wheel drive/SUV/Kiddie crusher/Terrorcan/Small car hybrid SUV.......:mad:

Yesterday evening: a white Renault 12 driven by a blonde lady. Going down on Samford Road. Usually I only see 4WDs, utes or Korean cars on that road.

silver/grey xantia ? wagon Cook Hwy sth bound Oak Beach ... Tues 21/12 4:30-ish - unusual to say the least ... should be more of it.

White with sky blue roof DS3 in Sherwood yesterday arvo