Spotted in NSW.....

brenno

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Why does Vic, WA and QLD have 'spotted' threads and NSW doesn't?

Seen last week: Tristan (mmm_corners) parked on the Pac Hwy up near Artarmon way.

Seen today: Black 206 180 with BHP180 plates. The rear plate looked like a UK copy. Have a fun time with that one champ.

Also seen today: A 205 CTi Auto. That must be pretty bloody rare. Wonder if it came from Japan?

Fire away.......

Who owns the SI 505 GTI in Picton????

Will be in the George this afternoon between 4&5. Look for hat wearer, blue puggaree (hat-band not car). :cheers: :adrink:

Hey,

I saw a very nice white XM on the Pacific Hwy at Turramurra on Thursday!

You have been spotted!

Cyas Stalled

pugrambo said:
spotted in canowindra last weekend at the balloon festival was a red BX wagon
Speaking of Canowindra, got back from there today, (red BX not mine however) & spotted a few froggies there (navy 406 sedan and a white 306), also saw a very nice orange 504 just out of Bathurst

Alison83 said:
Speaking of Canowindra, got back from there today, (red BX not mine however) & spotted a few froggies there (navy 406 sedan and a white 306), also saw a very nice orange 504 just out of Bathurst

you missed on the white 504 with p plates on it that i saw there as well

Saw a silver BX16v in Victoria St Kings Cross last night (Friday 29/4)

Had some oldies in a 505 behind me at a traffic light in Wollongong today while I was in the D. The usual pointing and moving of hands up and down as one explained to the others about the suspension:D

I reckon I will see a few Cits tomorrow - we have a club run on from Loftus into the Royal National Park.

Well today I saw two Xantias (one red one blue), a silvery grey SM, a metallic blue BX wagon, a Pug 306 diesel and a white D Special. I was in the D Special and we all had a lovely day at Audley Wier in the Royal National Park.

UFO said:
Saw a silver BX16v in Victoria St Kings Cross last night (Friday 29/4)

Yeah, I see that one parked there all the time - usually in front of that gelato place opposite Una's.

freaky only read this post last night before work.

Today Spotted GTI 087 Parked on Pacific Hwy near RNS then on Military road near Ourimbah Rd a 306 S16 (i think) NNZ 007 both sweet cars,

on the lookout

burkey

saw a white 2.0 Xantia going westwards on victoria rd at 8:30am....:tongue:

I also saw a metallic gunmetal grey 206 coming out of the harbour tunnel this morning too. :D

yep, have seen the same one on Victoria Rd a few wks ago.

danielsydney said:
saw a white 2.0 Xantia going westwards on victoria rd at 8:30am....:tongue:

Saw a white series 1 berlingo. Was a van that had adverts on it for traffic signal maintenance type stuff on it on victoria rd this morning. :tongue:

danielsydney said:
Saw a white series 1 berlingo. Was a van that had adverts on it for traffic signal maintenance type stuff on it on victoria rd this morning. :tongue:

NRMA? They use Berlingos...