Spotted in NSW.....

Hi:)
Saw a silver Light 15 Traction parked in Mayfield yesterday. Looks like it lives there. Anybody here ?
Jaahn
20181027_114605.jpg

Last edited:
I spotted, from the train, a yellow Citroen Cactus parked close to Lewisham Station

Spring must be bring out all the new plants, saw another C4 Cactus this morning, driving through Croydon. A white one with matching white bubbles.

Sunday must be a popular day for French Cars, spotted a black DS on Fredrick St Ashfield and a Peugeot 405 and a Citroen BX within spitting distance of each other at Stanmore - Parramatta Rd side

Spotted just now, driving along the Sturt Highway past Hungry Jack’s, an early model 504. I didn’t get a great look at it, but I think that it had ACT rego.

Sent from my iPhone using aussiefrogs

Off topic, has any of the French? made LPG Peugeot 306s ever been seen here? Or a 306 Break (wagon)?

Funny how the 306 wagon was never sold here, yet there was a 307 wagon but no sedan.....

A 306 wagon used to run around Gosford from nz from memory

Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE
Gone but not forgotten 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring
Fix it right the first time

It's rare enough to see a 2CV on the roads, but three this week!

Last Sunday on our way home from Kiama to Gerringong a yellow and black Deuche was happily chugging its way north around Kiama bends - flashed headlights and I think I got a wave.

On Wednesday I turned into Beamish St in Campsie to see a plain white Deuche with club plates being driven by a guy being followed by yet another yellow and black being driven by a woman. I flashed the C4 headlights at both and got a heart wave from the white Deuce. :) :citplak:

On the Sturt Highway, west of Balranald, on Friday morning, I flashed my lights at an oncoming 308 Touring, then gave them a friendly wave as they got closer. I was completely surprised at the enthusiastic wave in response by the driver of the 308! Such a pleasant change to the usual blank looks.

On the Sturt Highway, west of Balranald, on Friday morning, I flashed my lights at an oncoming 308 Touring, then gave them a friendly wave as they got closer. I was completely surprised at the enthusiastic wave in response by the driver of the 308! Such a pleasant change to the usual blank looks.

Couple of enthusiastic waves in both directions shared between two 308 GTi's in Goulburn yesterday. Looked great in Silver!

Couple of enthusiastic waves in both directions shared between two 308 GTi's in Goulburn yesterday. Looked great in Silver!
The 308 Touring which I saw on Friday morning was also silver. It looked great,too. I think that it had ACT rego, but I wouldn’t stake my life on it.

It's rare enough to see a 2CV on the roads, but three this week!

Last Sunday on our way home from Kiama to Gerringong a yellow and black Deuche was happily chugging its way north around Kiama bends - flashed headlights and I think I got a wave.

On Wednesday I turned into Beamish St in Campsie to see a plain white Deuche with club plates being driven by a guy being followed by yet another yellow and black being driven by a woman. I flashed the C4 headlights at both and got a heart wave from the white Deuce. :) :citplak:
I have seen the yellow one pelting - funny adjective for a 2CV I know - down the F6 near Haywards Bay (Albion Park Rail/Yallah almost). I say pelting as my Ford overtook it at 100km/h; it had to be doing at least 90. Dad's old Belgian AZL could maybe do 80 with the proverbial tailwind.
I've also seen this yellow one (has to be the same one) in Gipps Rd, Gwynneville - and had the pleasure of witnessing it being started & taking off :headbang:

Found myself driving behind a lovely white 2CV with a jewel of a number plate, along Willoughby Rd in Crows Nest. Had a pair of blue stripes from rear to bonnet.

I spotted a new C3 this morning - it was mostly white and motoring towards the city on Parramatta Road

I have been waiting and waiting to see a new C3 in the flesh on the roads of Sydney, and tonight I finally saw one parked in the Sydney Opera House carpark.

Cobalt blue (or whatever the blue is), black wheels, it looked very striking. I would consider that colour combo for myself...

Spotted today at Mascot a Peugeot 308 GTI - with an Aussiefrogs sticker. SLC206?