*** Spoiler *** Hungarian GP

nate

1000+ Posts
CH 10 commentary...

"they spend 10secs at full throttle"
"50% of the track is going up & down on the throttle"
"the other 50% is spent at full throttle"...

That gives us 20second lap times?
nice on Ch10... u guys are brilliant!

nate said:
CH 10 commentary...

"they spend 10secs at full throttle"
"50% of the track is going up & down on the throttle"
"the other 50% is spent at full throttle"...

That gives us 20second lap times?
nice on Ch10... u guys are brilliant!
Looks like Cromley's clipboard was a bit out of whack there - we all know that the clipboard gives him the power!

gti138 said:
Looks like Cromley's clipboard was a bit out of whack there - we all know that the clipboard gives him the power!
Everyone knows my thoughts on neil crompton already:)

Should i add my 2 cents now:2cents: :D :D !!!

How pathetic was his little solo commentary attempt that he just did now!!!
Does he want to talk any slower:crazy: !!!

Ok, i'll let him go easy, its a freggin boring race as per usual, so i can't blame him, for being slow, he is probably watching some of the other great sport on TV right now!!

For those with foxtel Arsenal is playing Everton & the west indies are getting a taught how to play cricket against the poms!

On free to air, we've got the lovely Roy & Hg, whilst on SBS we have the Female bicycle road race, you may be mistaken to think they are men, however upon closer inspection i have concluded that they are women cyclists!!

Anyway back to the f1 yeah!!!

purrr-geot said:
Ok, i'll let him go easy, its a freggin boring race as per usual

As the commentators said, that bananna incident was pretty huge!!! lol...

And just as we're about to hear some good analytical info on the drivers & the commentators pick (ITV), ch 10 kicks in...
and of course dribbles rubbish!

Their entire commentary consists of regurgating useless & obvious/well known facts over & over...

When will it ever improve!!!

Race, not all that exciting, congrats to Alonso! 3rd, nice drive...

Trulli... he's run outta puff this season! perhaps deliberate??? hmmmm

purrr-geot said:
On free to air, we've got the lovely Roy & Hg, whilst on SBS we have the Female bicycle road race, you may be mistaken to think they are men, however upon closer inspection i have concluded that they are women cyclists!!
Roy & HG got my vote. Didnt even bother watching the F1's I have it on tape though Just in case something exciting happened. Dont think i'll watch it to see Ross eat his Bananna though.

Who is going to stop this man ? .. will we see him win all races bar 1 .. a record never likely to ever be beaten ?

- XTC206 -

XTC206 said:
Who is going to stop this man ? .. will we see him win all races bar 1 .. a record never likely to ever be beaten ?

- XTC206 -
At least in 1988 when McLaren won 15 of 16 races you had two drivers who were just as likely to cart each other off trying to win.

I know that MS is now racing for fun. But surely Bernie E could have a whisper in his ear to retire for the good of the sport. Either that or give him a drive for Minardi or Jordan. Should even things up a bit.