Spider at Sydney Motor Show

Renomad

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Anyone interested in acquiring a Renault Spider? There is one up for auction at the Sydney Motor Show next week. :)
It's completely silver in colour. According to the blurb it was a special order!
It has the aero screen :( ,is RHD and comes with full NSW rego.
It'll be interesting to see what price it goes for.
I checked out the new Meganes while I was there and was disappointed. Not with the exterior styling :cool: , but with the rather bland interior and lack of room. My wife's Barina has more room! :confused:

cheers! Cheers Renomad

"why be normal"

Renomad are you saying that on the Renault stand they are auctioning a spider?
Ill have a peep today as Im going to have a look there..... wink

the ren spyder is part of the Shannons auction stand, at the very northen hallway. I actually liked the new Megane, room felt fine, a little bland true, but Barina interiors are just a bland. - chris

Yeh, i saw the silver sport spider! I have been lookin for one and this is the first one i have ever seen. I have read about em alot in the classic car books! Shame it was a tad expensive @ 85-110k!

Cya Stalled

There was a blue one for sale down sth a month or two ago, with a 125k price tag.

Thats a $hit load of coin.

i must have missed it actually i looked there and i couldnt see it anywhere....The new Megane is a great car and I loved the Renault stand its getting bigger all the time. The video they had running was great....would love to get a copy but was told due to copyright issues its off the cards...... :p

If any one is interested the Sider in the Shannons Auction is one of Rivkens collection

I have to point out, Chris that I'm 6'4" (195cm) and that lack of interior space is a common problem for me when it comes to cars. :(
So the Megane may seem good to you, but in comparison to the Barina, (which is in the Clio class) it has less room.
Yes the CD Barina interior is also bland, but the SXi which my wife has, has all these go faster silver highligths which really liven out the interior. wink
If they could do the same to the Megane interior it would probably improve it a lot as well! :cool:
That's my 2_cents worth!

cheers! Cheers Renomad

"why be normal"