Spanish Grand Prix

Craig

Fellow Frogger
Renault have qualified 3rd and 4th on the grid for tomorrows F1 in Spain! Nice work fellas. Cars look quick and stable.

2nd!! Alonso came 2nd! ay ay ay, but Trulli knocked out on 1st lap. The Renault is definitely quick through the corners and obviously handles very well. Still needs a bit more grunt but the say they are reducing some complication in the engine that was introduced because of the wide angle. An interesting race to watch.

Yeah who'd have thought that we'd have Racing in F1 again?
Ver ynice work by Alonso, and the Renault pit crew, they did some REALLY quick stops!
Great race all in all, esp the start with Alonso sandwiched between to Rari's

Also really good to see that Ferarri's new car didnt totally slay the oppersition. Looking like it might be an interesting year!!!

Yep job well done to Renault and especially Alonso, keeping Shumacher honest like that. A bit of a pity Alonso was stuck behind Ralf for a bit, otherwise we could have seen some real close action at the front by the end of the race.

renault_ cheers!

I wonder how the new McLaren chassis is going to change things when it gets introduced. Can it be a match for the F2003-GA?

..... yeah great work by Alonso. i was amussed a few times during the broadcast reading the spanish banners.lol.
Also Montoya had abit of support and Rubi too.
Bad day for Mclaren.
I was very imprest by the look of the NEW ferrari, but of the mark its Reanult all the way!!
cheers Xq

Real shame that Schumi developed a small gap at the start of the second stint cos' Renault mechanics got Alonso out quicker than Ferrari did Schumi. Could've been a different story.

That Renault is proving to be so reliable and the chassis looks to be a winner. A few more horsies will have to be found soon to match top speeds on the straight.

Vive Le Regie
Vive le Espagne!