Something for the three marques from Cold War motors!

Trading Estate

VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
I've been watching these guys for years as I have a sneaking regard for old American tin. They are in Alberta Canada and while they have a lot of fun getting old cars to run and conducting all sorts of crazy quick repairs to get them running they are also able to do amazing restoration work. Scott obviously has a penchant for French cars as he undertook over many episodes a beautiful restored DS and has tackled SM's etc. Here a couple of weeks ago he buys a 403 Pug, a Renault 5 and a beautiful old family 9 (for $200 Ca!) at an auction . Start the video for the 403 and and Renault 5 then at 42 .43 when he picks up the traction. CWM's always entertaining!

This is my favoourite channel. Started watching it for the occasional Citroen content, but stayed for all the other stuff. Best all round car channel on YT.

I'm a big fan of Peter Anderson's (called Peter Anderson) YouTube channel. Lives in Melbourne and is into a small variety of cars. Well worth a look.

Yes, I remember that episode. As well as being a qualified mechanic, Peter is also a qualified electronics technician.