(SOLD) Renault 30 TX for sale - Once in a lifetime opportunity

philipjh

Fellow Frogger
Pleased to advise that the R30 has found a new home.

Reluctantly I am having to let my R30 go. Here's a reminder: https://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/index.php?threads/renault-30-tx-in-adelaide.120330/
I purchased this over six years ago from David in Melbourne. And sadly the undercover parking will soon be unavailable. Hence it needs to move on. It's only been used sparingly under my ownership, always parked undercover and hardly ever in the rain.
Recently changed the oil and filter, coolant and spark plugs.
While it sits on 14" steel wheels it comes with a set of 14" alloys that need refurbishing. Plus a few spare parts including oil filters. I've fitted a K&N Air Filter.
Also comes with genuine Workshop Manuals, both English and French versions as well as the Hayne's Manual. Plus some history with the car.
Happy to discuss with genuine prospective buyers and happy to assist with interstate freight arrangements, although I would recommend that you drive it home, as I did. The Odometer reads 91,067 Miles which converts to 146,558 Kilometres.
I think $7,000 sounds reasonable for such a unique but very useable, comfortable and enjoyable vehicle.
Photos below are only ones small enough to load but can send more pics but will try and re-size and post later.
Regards Philip oh for oh too 319 724

And Side View.jpgRear Hatch.jpgBack Seat 2.jpg

Last edited: