SIMCA "Aussie Trek'

panhard

Fellow Frogger
The Simca's are in Eucla tonight heading for Cocklebiddy tomorrow, Norseman Saturday, Esperance Sunday.

SIMCA "Aussie Trek"

PRESS RELEASE

The three Arondes reached Esperance at midday today (Saturday) sailed across the Nullarbor without a hitch and ahead of time.

10am tomorrow in Esperance the Simca's will feature in a street parade followed by a display of cars.

"Some Car This Simca"​

SIMCA "Simca Trek"

Hi Rob,

Thought most club members would have known ............... they are Morrie & Margaret Barrett, Don & Barbara Scanes and Geoff Rose with Luke Huntly as navigator.

The town of Esperance turned out to Welcome the Simca's. There was a display of cars, a morning tea provided by the Esperance branch of the V.C.C.W.A. and lunch put on by the Flying Doctor.

The Simca National Rally begins in Mandurah next Sunday 9th October.

Simca "Aussie Trek"

I'm in Mandurah and although I get daily updates it is unfortunate that I have not received any pictures. When they come you will receive.

JP - SIMCA MAN

SIMCA "Aussie Trek"

Hi Rob.

Kerry is coming by air this weekend, reckon he will be sorry he didn't drive over. Not too late for you to catch a plane!

SIMCA "Aussie Trek"

1245hrs WST. and the Simca's are 160kms out of Albany and all going well.

JP - SIMCA MAN

SIMCA "Aussie Trek"

The Simca's leave Albany at 8.00am tomorrow (Thursday) with a brief stop in Denmark and Walpole before overnighting in Pemberton. They arrive Busselton on Friday.

JP - SIMCA MAN

SIMCA "Aussie Trek"

All three cars arrived in Busselton after a tourist type of run from Pemberton. They have a lay day tomorrow before heading to Mandurah via Dardanup on Sunday. The cars will be spending a little over three hours at the Dardanup Heritage Park before moving off at 1.45pm. If you're down that way make yourself know to our Simca Club members.

JP - SIMCA MAN

Simca "aussie trek"

All three Aronde's made it to Mandurah without any incidents. After eight days of activities they are now on their way back East and should be in Kalgoorlie by 4pm this afternoon. Picture is of the cars and crew in Albany.

Attachments

• rallypix01.jpg
    rallypix01.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 371