sheparton driver training ???

Chef said:
Thanks, unfortunately at this stage i only have my vicroad license and unofficial car park fun drive license:)

Its not that much trouble to get yourself a cams licence. Any how i think that you need to be a member of the PCCV to enter this event - thats how it was last year, and i'm assuming that you're not a member as you don't have a cams licence.

ezzab said:
Its not that much trouble to get yourself a cams licence. Any how i think that you need to be a member of the PCCV to enter this event - thats how it was last year, and i'm assuming that you're not a member as you don't have a cams licence.

I think you can get a temp CAMS license on the day, but for the BFYB factor it's good to join PCCV now and get the CAMS license for the whole year.

Jason

Chef said:
Thanks, unfortunately at this stage i only have my vicroad license and unofficial car park fun drive license:)
You can join the PCCV and buy a CAMS licence at the start of the event.
Both of these are good for one year.
You will get value on the club memebership with the great PCCV magazine as well as discounts on parts at certain outlets.
The CAMS licence will give also you a discount at Autobarn, must remember to take mine whe I go there!! http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=249581#
Wink2
Entry form and event regulations will be posted here in a few weeks.
Graham

J206GTI said:
I think you can get a temp CAMS license on the day, but for the BFYB factor it's good to join PCCV now and get the CAMS license for the whole year.

Jason

Last year I couldn't compete because the club decided that i had to be a member. Also they decided not to allow people to sign up on the day. I'm not sure, Graham is the man to ask.

Eric

ezzab said:
Last year I couldn't compete because the club decided that i had to be a member. Also they decided not to allow people to sign up on the day. I'm not sure, Graham is the man to ask.

Eric
The club has relaxed the bit about new members having to be approved by the committee, but I'll check just to be sure.
Graham