Seats

Jensen

Fellow Frogger
Gday,

i got given a set of fuego seats to put in my 10. But now i think id prefer black vinyl R12 1.4 seats (ive been told they are slightly diff to Virage seats and can come in black?). does anyone have any that theyd want to swap for the fuego seats?

Cheers

Slightly off there, the only all black tombstone seats available are those from the Virage, with the keyhole in the top of the backrest. Unlike the earlier 12GL/XL and 1.4 seats.

I changed my original seats when I had my 12 the virage seats fitted into it fine.

Europa:
...as you would expect. However, these are being fitted to a R10...
same merde same odour.....it is a really common swap...mind you I've never done it, but obviously it isn't that difficult and certainly provides much better protection for your neck. cheers!

I have an R10 (which incidently is for sale!!?)which has a black virage seat in good condition fitted to the drivers side. Unfortunately there is only one, but I would consider selling it.

renault8&10

thanks for the offer but im after a pair and im in melbourne so not really worth transporting the seat. could u tell me what mods u had to make to bolt the virage seat in. i jave a couple of ideas how i might bolt them in but would be great if i knew a way that someone else had already used.

cheers