S2 Mi16 Exhaust Manifold Outlet Pipe Seal Kit Including Springs

Halsey

Tadpole
Does anyone have a seal kit (i think the part number is 179868) that connects the exhaust manifold to the front exhaust pipe for a 405 Mi16 S2 XU10J4Z that they would be prepared to sell. These do not appear to be available in Oz through the usual outlets. The kit should contain a "conical" seal, two bolts, two springs, two washers and two nuts. Cheers Halsey

If you've tried all the regular Aussie outlets such as EAI and French Connection, then maybe try spareto.com They should have them. To make the DHL freight worthwhile stock up on some other bits in your order.

Does anyone have a seal kit (i think the part number is 179868) that connects the exhaust manifold to the front exhaust pipe for a 405 Mi16 S2 XU10J4Z that they would be prepared to sell. These do not appear to be available in Oz through the usual outlets. The kit should contain a "conical" seal, two bolts, two springs, two washers and two nuts. Cheers Halsey
Spareto.com do not have the cups and springs. However Alvadi do have the cups and springs for sale. There is a minimum order but you can buy as little as three pieces. The website is: alvadi.ee/en/spare-parts/peugeot/405.
John505

Wouldn't these be fairly standard across multiple vehicles and not model specific?

im not at home atm but i have one for a S1 .if that helps, new in the bag in at tweed heads .i will be home mid week ,

XU9 seals are smaller. XU10J4 seals are much bigger, as they have a 2.5" downpipe. XU10J4RS (GTi6) might be the same. I'll look later.

I just learnt something. XU9J4, XU10J4 and XU10J4RS (GTi6) are all 65mm ID. I can't see why they wouldn't all use the same seal. Maybe fitting bolts differ in length.

I adapted my xu10j4r exhaust pipe and mated to the gti6 headers on a j4r head, same seal and fittings.

So as to not mislead slightly, the neck on the pipe that took the GTI6 flange was opened, there was a 2 into 1 neck I took out by cutting the weld and then surprisingly or not after removing it the pipe was exactly the right length for the gti6 headers, weld flange and fit. bu t the seal from the j4r weas used so same as GTi6 obviously.