RIP Enterprise1...

chaseracer

Fellow Frogger
The demise of the XM you see to the left has finally become a sad reality; I stopped throwing money at it, only to throw it at a slightly newer XM instead!

I know most of you are more than a few miles away from me :joker: but I should think XM's are even rarer Dare Nunder than they are becoming here. I'm dismantling it comprehensively and carefully - including trim and other small bits - so if anyone needs anything, let me know.

It's an early S1 2.0Si auto, RP/ORGA 4868, blue with grey velour interior (heated, electric seats).

Last edited:
chaseracer said:
The demise of the XM you see to the left has finally become a sad reality; I stopped throwing money at it, only to throw it at a slightly newer XM instead!

I know most of you are more than a few miles away from me :joker: but I should think XM's are even rarer Dare Nunder than they are becoming here. I'm dismantling it comprehensively and carefully - including trim and other small bits - so if anyone needs anything, let me know.

It's an early S1 2.0Si auto, RP/ORGA 4868, blue with grey velour interior (heated, electric seats).

Sorry to hear that.

XMs in Aus are far less numerous than the UK - some posters on this site have suggested there were less than 150 sold. Many months can go by without seeing one on the road. As such, supply and demand seems to indicate they're one of the few Cits to hold their value marginally better than the competition (eg compare asking prices of the 1992 XM recently available in Sydney for AUD$14K vs a fully booted and spurred 1992 Saab CS Turbo or top spec Volvo 9 series for less than half that).

Am after a miscellany of bits at the moment, including a new glove box lock/catch assembly.

Cheers,

Greg

Yep, I am after some small odds and ends. Will have a good look at my car and get back to you, pity yours is a S1.

regrds
sean