Repco z69 filters $4

pugwash

VIP Paid Subscriber
VIP Paid Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Repco stock clearance there equivalent of ryco z69 ,they quoted me $60 for ryco ,i dont want to get into a debate about oil filters thats been done elsewhere ,its just a heads up for 504 /505 owners, pugs

I usually buy mine from EAI. Can't remember the price except that it's reasonable.

Around $20, the 504 size is unavailable in Purflux these days so EAI sells a Valeo filter meant for Audi, from memory, could be wrong. At any rate smaller than Purflux and black in colour. $4 sounds like a good deal. Are the Repco ones just at that one store?

No he looked it up on the puter and said he would have to get them in ,monday tuesday ,so presume its
comeing from bris or sydney ,pugs

There is only 14 left in the Brisbane warehouse.

I ordered 4, these will do me until I reco the 20 year old engine, may go back to quality ones then.

Yep, I bought a couple. Let's see how they go...

My 4 should arrive today ,
$3.85

Got mine today, $11-95 for 4 and they gave me an ice cold bottle of water as well. Best deal of all time!
They seem to have a fair bit of weight to them and may also work on the Purflux removal tool.

A good deal indeed! Normally asking $60 plus for Z69.
Bad experience with Z69 on my,then 404. It blew the rubber seal, a bit wary of using Ryco ever since.
Interesting your mention of the Valeo "Black" filter being specced for Audi. I am using one in my current 504, seems OK. Purflux* removal tool wont fit.:mad:

*I meant the tool wont fit the Black Audi filter. See below #13.

Last edited: