reno micro fisch

charles

Fellow Frogger
hi everbody,i have a set of genuine reno micro fisch slides,you know the ones the parts guy used to look up to tell how much that bit was going to cost you,i used them in my business but dont have a need anymore.a collectors item for the person that has everthing ? what a they they worth.they cover models,21,20,30.17ts.19.18.12.fuego.25.most have never been used.

They have to be worth a slab Charles, but who could afford the postage.

Bob

thanks guys,if you you drink the slab you wont need the viewer.i have a couple of offers if anything happens ill let you know.merry christmas and save that slab.

To the lucky buyer...try holding a torch on one side of the slide and l;ook through the bottom of one of the empty stubbies from the slab...or another slab..who needs a microfiche reader :)
Originally posted by charles:
<strong>thanks for the emails,the fische have been sold.stuart.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Good one...

All due respect, Stuart, but I had British Leyland microfiche for my Cooper S and once we got rid of the viewer at work I had to cadge the one at the local library and pay for photocopies...

Stuey

Try getting a decent scanner and zooming in on the fiche. Probably be able to scan into the computer and see it reasonably well.

Mind you, it would take ages to do the whole slide!