Renault

David Cavanagh

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
I'm amazed people arnt talking about the new Renaults so I might as well start,
see the new Laguna, voted the safest car in the world, I'll repeat the safest car in the world, thats the whole world not just Burkes backyard but the entire world, lets see those other two makes top that.
I must admit that walking through the motor show looking for my future family car (about 15 years time) I thought the most impressive was the Laguna and the C5 and with the Laguna voted the safest car in the world (did I mention that) I think I know my choice.
David

David,

Where did you read about the Renault being the safest car in the world (at least thats what I think you said
smile.gif
)?

I would be interested to see any stats and crash tests etc.

Chipper

Originally posted by Chipper:
David,

Where did you read about the Renault being the safest car in the world (at least thats what I think you said
smile.gif
)?

David,
Does this mean we must now refer to the Renault as a 'French Volvo??"
I thought they had exclusive rights to that title
eek.gif

Alan S

Thanks Simon, that should shut those other two up. Last Thursday 29/3 and Friday 30/3 there was a large write up in the Melbourne Sun Herald and The Age. Someone told me that Renault have won safety awards for every new model, they said every model Renault make is the safest in its class, I havn't read that anywhere, only told about it, can anyone verify it, but a French Volvo, I think I go and cut my wrist.
See ya
David.