Renault tractor

I'm starting to think about doing a cunning replica with a few fibreglass bits, Renault badges, correct headlights for the period and the appropriate paint scheme.

I'm not really into tractors myself but I spotted this little taka and couldn't resist posting. It's from 1925

ho-164137-57aaf21.jpg
ho-164137-2-57aaf23.jpg
ho-164137-3-57aaf1f.jpg

The green beast seems to have early version of run flat tyres :rolllaugh:

Reactions: COL
I'm starting to think about doing a cunning replica with a few fibreglass bits, Renault badges, correct headlights for the period and the appropriate paint scheme.
I seem to remember the late norm wray from Càravelle motors saying he sent parts to a south Australian vineyard owner who had an old Renault tractor which the owner said was the only one which fitted between the rows of vines set up so he needs to keep it mobile, maybe some S. a. Renault members may have seen one,,? just a thought... jim

I seem to remember the late norm wray from Càravelle motors saying he sent parts to a south Australian vineyard owner who had an old Renault tractor which the owner said was the only one which fitted between the rows of vines set up so he needs to keep it mobile, maybe some S. a. Renault members may have seen one,,? just a thought... jim

gawd looks like old sausage fingers had the stutters on the reply button........ jim

When AF cones with "OOps something went wrong" message just after posting, the trick is to refresh the page rather than re-post, because it appears that the post is successful despite the error message.

Edit:- Funny I should say, because the said error message came up as I was posting this message, which I posted below

Oops.png

Dacia4X4, it was not your fingers, there was an increasing problem with this site last night which later resulted in the message.
"This Account has been suspended.Contact your hosting provider for more information."
It's all fixed now.
I also had to go back to edit/delete a couple of multiple posts which were not due to my fingers.

Dacia4X4, it was not your fingers, there was an increasing problem with this site last night which later resulted in the message.
"This Account has been suspended.Contact your hosting provider for more information."
I also had to go back to edit/delete a couple of multiple posts which were not due to my fingers.

Yup, the poster can delete the unwanted extra posts. The poster has the following options at the bottom left corner of the post box, "Report Edit Delete" just use the delete option