Renault megane x84 steel rims 16 inch wanted

leigh8695

Tadpole
Chasing a set of 16 inch steel rims to fit a 172 clio. trying to gain some ground clearance and i believe the early megane rims may do the job. melbourne area.

Check your local Bob Jane t-mart they have all kinds of wheels for sale
Or
Find PCD of studs and search Gumtree or eBay

Centre Road wreckers in clayton has a Meg sedan on their stock list that may yield results, as does pick a part in campbellfield - assuming french connection cant help.

Thanks but no joy yet. French connection dont think early megs came with steel 16 inch rims. Campbellfield meg has no wheels on it and Centre road car came with alloys? Any other thoughts appreciated.

Thanks but no joy yet. French connection dont think early megs came with steel 16 inch rims. Campbellfield meg has no wheels on it and Centre road car came with alloys? Any other thoughts appreciated.
Megane 2 totally came with 16 inch steels - im literally looking at them in my driveway, and I took another set to the scrap metal merchants a few weeks ago.

You are a legend but WA a step to far but the info is great. At least it looks like you have confirmed they will fit/suit our Clio 172. Just need to find a set closer to home. As you say, I think most have gone to the scrap yard