RENAULT Juvaquatre Dauphinoise - 1958...Oh no!

I've already been there and I still can't see them.

I remember they were so friendly there, they even gave me a hair cut. Thought that was weird for an optometrist but hey, I wasn't going to complain :D

Ah ha! I've worked it out. It's the AF app! I can see all the photos if I use the web browser.

Better still, I've got the app working properly too now. Just logged out and back in again and hey presto - photos all work!
Any way, back to Renault's now ;)

Last edited:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Space, I thought you'd have space to burn in the country and line of sheds.
Yeah well, I also have a long list of excuses. I've been tabulating all the lame excuses I see on Aussiefrogs as to why a project can't go ahead.

Hows your project going anyway Fivedoor..?

I was away for most of May and June/July I have spent in hospital with my Mum. Nearly lost her, but looks like she has turned a corner over the weekend and they are talking of discharge plans. Now into filling mountains of paperwork for centerlink and retirement care facility.

How's that, best one I have come up with so far.

Sitting at hospital in these circumstances is not hard work, but is still Strangely tiring.
Yeah well, I also have a long list of excuses. I've been tabulating all the lame excuses I see on Aussiefrogs as to why a project can't go ahead.

Hows your project going anyway Fivedoor..?