Renault 21 and 25 electronics manuals

don

Fellow Frogger
Afternoon having a clean out and discovered two Manual copies
One is for early model R21 Electronics giving this one to whomever has the need for the price of postage.
The Other is the factory repair manual from Renaullt for the R 25 Digital dash. Im happy to share this with whomever has the need for the price of postages
Going to be digging out my spare Dash cluster and regenerating it. !
Image.jpg

mm, I don't have a 25, or my spare dashes anymore unless I can recover them, but I'd really like to see both of these manuals scanned.
I'm happy to do it and share if no one else is interested.

David.

Hi Don

I still have my R25 and would be keen to get a scanned copy of the manual.

Regards
Tom

Don please scan these or get assistance to do it. Pretty please. :D

Don if you don't want to scan it, you can send it to me and I can scan them to share.

All good Ill get a pdf underway and put it up here somewhere or you can PM for a copy by email.

sweet thanks!
If it helps 300+ dpi in greyscale ideally? Then we can have some masters.
Don't worry about OCR, if the quality is high enough I can sort and clean up / align images etc

I have an archiving rig setup with automated workflows to scan documents.

Thank you to Vivid with instruction for the r25 manual. Looks like some of the diagnostics require an XR25 ?????!!!!

Hi Don, I have a 25 with an ’Error 1’ message on the dash. No other dials are working except the temp gauge and the indicator warning lights. I’d be very interested in having a look at your manual please to see if I can fathom out the problem.
Thanks.

Hi Don, I have a 25 with an ’Error 1’ message on the dash. No other dials are working except the temp gauge and the indicator warning lights. I’d be very interested in having a look at your manual please to see if I can fathom out the problem.
Thanks.
Hey Hacksaw.

I’ll share the link.

Thank you to Vivid with instruction for the r25 manual. Looks like some of the diagnostics require an XR25 ?????!!!!
Ive got a secret stash of xr25’s.
Everything has a price.

Jo

Thanks Don - we've a friend in Perth who'd really like a copy!
Hey JohnW have you looked at the google drive link?

I admit I've not done anything with these files yet, but at some point I'll find a few hours to spare.

Hey JohnW have you looked at the google drive link?

I admit I've not done anything with these files yet, but at some point I'll find a few hours to spare.
Thanks for that. Link passed on.