Renault 19 Spark Plug Leads

danielsydney

Good Sport
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Does anyone know any brands of any sports performance plug leads? I am looking at replacing the boring black ones and getting something better. Can anyone recommend any brands and any places in Sydney that sells them?

Yeah, you're right, Europa. The best Daniel can expect is R16 performance, by my reckoning.

Daniel, unless there's something wrong with your existing leads, replacements ARE a waste of money. If you really want them, though, you make a custom set up by taking yours off and going to any car parts joint and matching them up by length.

Cheers

Stuey

Yeah,

my sister & cousin have R19 manuals. Fantastic little cars, but for some reason they both feel very 'flat' especialy after driving a bog standard BX19tri. The main problem I have with the R19 is it's ridicuously undergeared steering with about 20 turns lock to lock (ok, ok I exagerate, but I'm used to a daravi powered cit :) ).

Basicly a brilliant little car, but if you want more go, you'll really need to get into a different type of Renault (Every Renault I've ever driven has been fantastic!).

seeya,
Shane L.