Renault 16TS

Ceenine

VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
I need to find Dulon paint suppliers in the Heidleberg/Doncaster/Ringwood area for Avocado green 566 17012. Not much expertise round these parts of NW Tasmania. I don't understand why they can't match using other manufacturers but they do.

Hi Ceenine,

There is a Dulux Trade Centre in Springvale, which should be able to make the colour, as I believe these Renaults produced at Heidelberg (as was my Renault 10) were painted with Dulux (then ICI) . The address is:

Dulux Trade Centre Springvale
9-11 Springvale Road
SPRINGVALE, VIC, 3171
Tel: 03 9574 1297

I hope this helps,

David

I need to find Dulon paint suppliers in the Heidleberg/Doncaster/Ringwood area for Avocado green 566 17012. Not much expertise round these parts of NW Tasmania. I don't understand why they can't match using other manufacturers but they do.

Take an hour's drive & chat with Colourworld in Bathurst Street Launceston. They just matched the purplish blue paint on my Djet by eye. (They need a sample of about a hand size for their spectrometer machine & I didn't have it. I left them a square inch flake to get close to & then parked the car outside for final matching.)
cheers! Peter